King Crimson - The Complete 1969 Recordings .
RELEASE DATE: 23rd OCTOBER
- Ultimate Boxed Set Edition of one of rock music’s seminal debut albums.
- Blu-Ray 4 features all-new, 2020, Dolby Atmos mix by Steven Wilson.
- Complete, fully mixed stereo recording sessions feature on Blu-Ray, DVD & across 6 CDs
- Blu-Rays also feature the original master edition of the 1969 album mix in 24/96 stereo, the 2019 stereo & 5.1 mixes, the 2009 stereo & 5.1 mixes, a complete alternate album comprising 2019 mixes & more.
- "Let's Make a Hit Waxing" - single CD 'in the studio with the band' mixed & compiled by David Singleton - also features in 24/48 on DVD & 24/96 hi-res on Blu-Ray.
- 13 further CDs present all known live recordings of the band, BBC sessions, a CD compilation of Giles, Giles & Fripp material (1968) & all studio recordings & alt takes of the main album.
- Presented in an album sized box with outer slipcase, containing a 12" booklet featuring an intro from Robert Fripp, notes about the source tapes by David Singleton, sleeve-notes by King Crimson biographer Sid Smith & previously unseen photos from the recording sessions plus memorabilia.
- Artwork derived from 2019 scans of the original paintings, meticulously restored.
- The eighth boxed set in the series documenting King Crimson’s studio & live recordings from 1969 onwards.
King Crimson - The Complete 1969 Recordings (20CD / 4 BLU-RAY + DVD BOX)